Omer Cohen *top-posted*:
> what's wrong with that? :/

While, sure, OpenOffice _can_ read Word format, it's far from perfect at
doing so... and besides, we're in the business of promoting Open Source,
not pushing it to one side. ;-)

Also, can you please disable HTML email composition (might be termed
rich-text), not all of us here use HTML-capable email clients.  And try
not to top-post[1], it makes big threads very difficult to read when
posts appear in reverse cronological order.

Regards,
--
 ____                   _             Stuart Longland (a.k.a Redhatter)
/  _ \   ___    ___  __| |__  __   __ Gentoo Linux/MIPS Cobalt and Docs

Footnotes:
1. This is mentioned in RFC1855, which I have mirrored at
http://dev.gentoo.org/~redhatter/misc/rfc1855.txt