On Tuesday 28 June 2005 12:37, Anders Hellgren wrote:
> Let's see, all admins and global mods are in the Global Moderators group.
> To the best of my knowledge the staus is the following.
If those are all, then the problem doesn't seems to exists.
Most of them already took it, the others will take it, the inactive ones can
be "suspended" until they came back and then decide.

For the minority of uncertain.. they always can decide "quiz or leave".
It's just a quiz *you* are asking for as already Chris and Fernando said, as
to be official Gentoo staff/developers (this was just a bit of confusion as
the gentoo docs consider everyones "developers" so the problem is not staff
or developers being different, but just the need for a cleanup of terms.

And until you don't figure on roll-call after taking a quiz, you can't be
considered "Official Staff/Developers", so you can't just say "we're
official", also ATs getting developers must take the quiz, so you see that
the quiz *is* a fundamental part of it.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
Gentoo Developer - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/