On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 10:59:23AM +0200, Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:
> On Friday 05 August 2005 03:40, Brian D. Harring wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 05:31:43PM -0400, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
>  > It's not an overnight thing, glep19 (stable portage tree) addresses a
> >
> > Offhand, responding to my own snippet, I'd love to know what's going
> > on with glep19...
> Not much lately I'm afraid:-/ If anyone is willing to help out I guess a mail
> to [EMAIL PROTECTED] might get it all (re)started.
Might be better stating what's needed...
A) people know what they're inadvertantly getting themselves into
B) something might be bloody simple to somebody, and they pick it off
   when they may not have been willing to take the time and poke and
   find out what's up
C) alternatives might be proposed...

So... spill the beans. :P
~harring