On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 09:22 -0400, Nathan L. Adams wrote:
> And yet I see scarce few ideas on how to solve the problem. The only
> other person who seems to have any are Ciaran, and what is his solution?
> He's doing *code reviews* of ebuilds. *GASP* Imagine that!

And - as I told you the last time you brought this issue up - you're
more than welcome to start reviewing ebuilds and commits as well.

We have a bugzilla which is open to the public, we have an irc channel
[1] (which is even monitored by CIA [2]) for tracking all commits made
to the portage tree... what more do you want?

If you so desperately want code review in Gentoo, why don't you do what
every other open source software developer has to do to get his ideas
through: put some work into it yourself?

I've been wondering: do your emails on this list represent the view of
the IEEE organization?

Sincerely,
Brix

[1]: irc://irc.freenode.net/gentoo-commits
[2]: http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/gentoo
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd