On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 19:23:23 -0400 "Nathan L. Adams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
| As R Hill already pointed out, WONTFIX means that the *bug* will never
| be fixed. Fixing the *ebuild* would fix the bug, so WONTFIX isn't the
| right keyword. Following your logic, all bugs dealing with ebuild
| should be marked WONTFIX; in the ebuild's current state the bug wont
| be fixed. Its just not a logical argument.
|
| What Ciaran is actually doing is assigning the bug back to the person
| that submitted the ebuild. So ASSIGNED or something new like
| CONTRIB_ASSIGNED would be appropriate.

*shrug* If you can persuade Jeff to deal with the pain of adding
another bugzilla resolution (which is nowhere near as easy as adding
keywords) I'll use it. But really, WONTFIX is just fine. As the bug
stands, it won't be fixed.

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
Mail            : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web             : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm