On Wednesday 23 November 2005 11:52, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> yes, i imagine there are a bunch of these false positives ... you can
> see the gcc-config mask is wrongly flagged for this reason
And the complete KDE mask that is around 300 ebuilds...
Really, don't have hurry to "fix" those entries before a true check is done.
[as I said on #-dev, there's enough code to parse and check p.mask on my
ruby-checker in gentoo-alt overlay... I actually did use it to check
senseless masking with 4 lines of extra ruby code a part the already present
classes, when I first noticed this problem and referred it on #-dev (before
Doug opened the bug, that is)]

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE