On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 12:36 -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> As you're really more of a package maintainer for the games you're
> porting, you will probably want to stick with the way you're doing things.

Yeah, there's very few things in games-* that have an actual maintainer
listed, as we tend to do everything as a group.  Oh yeah, I said it.

Anyway, I do appreciate any work that you're doing on any games ebuilds.
I just hope we don't end up in the exact same situation a (few?) month
or so down the line when this stuff goes stable as we are in now.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Strategic Lead