On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 15:42 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:26:37 +0100 Jakub Moc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> | If you can't do any better, then please apologize for your conduct
> | and false claims and shut up... TIA.
>
> Sure I can do better. But you didn't originally ask for better, you
> asked for anything. If better's what you're after:
>
>     SLOT="${PVR}"
>
> Now, please apologise for insinuating that I don't have any real claims
> to make. I find it extremely offensive that you're questioning my
> technical ability.
Ok, sorry for being dumb :-)
What exactly is the issue there? I don't see the issue in setting SLOT
depending on ... uhm ... some variable. Looks kinda logical at first
glance, but I'm not aware of the issues it causes.

Thanks for explaining,

Patrick
--
Stand still, and let the rest of the universe move