On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 02:46:39PM -0500, James Potts wrote:
> I have a counter-question to this:  What modifications to the sunrise
> (not sunrice, btw) project would have to be made to get you to stop
> actively trying to shut it down?  I really don't care if you think the
> team will be willing to make the changes, list them anyway, please. :)

It should be hosted on a non *.gentoo.org domain (nongentoo.org?) to
signal the fact that it contains unofficial and unsupported
ebuilds. I'll leave it up to infra to comment if this domain can be
hosted on official Gentoo hardware.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd