Lars Weiler wrote:
> * Donnie Berkholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [06/06/24 20:06 -0700]:
>> I propose that all need-to-know announcements and decisions be posted to
>> a separate, moderated (or restricted posting) gentoo-dev-announce list
>> to ensure that no developers lose track of what really matters.
>
> I like the summaries in the GWN.  Probably more people can
> help out to create that summary.

OK, that would be a useful collaboration to build so that we could
basically get development announcements cross-posted to both locations.
The GWN often covers in-progress discussions rather than their
aftermath, while the -dev-announce list would be purely aftermath. Also
the -dev-announce list could post announcements immediately following a
decision rather than waiting up to a week for the next GWN to come out.

Thanks,
Donnie