On Monday 09 October 2006 19:40, Christian Heim wrote:
> Its my pleasure to introduce to you Alexis Ballier (also known as
> aballier), our latest addition joining to help out with the media-sound and
> media-video herd.
When you say the surprise! I didn't even know we were going to have fresh meat
for dinner... (lu forgot to tell me :P)

> He hails from Marseille (that's in France if someone doesn't know where
> Marseille is).
Is where the soap come from, isn't it?

> So please welcome Alexis as a new fellow developer among us!
Welcome Alexis! Now I can relax a bit :D

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Sound, ALSA, PAM, KDE, CJK, Ruby ...