Mike Frysinger napsal(a):
>> No. Not because I didn't like the answer - because I haven't seen a
>> *single* argument *in favour* of using the IMHO completely broken SPF
>> thing.
>
> so what are you looking for ?  us to regurgitate the entire SPF argument over
> again ?

No. I expect you to _decide_ on the issue, considering that quite a
couple of arguments were given against using it, and none was given in
favour of using it. (Sorry, but "I happen to disagree" is not a valid or
useful one).

> infra believes using SPF helps fight spam, you guys believe SPF does not ...
> how do you expect to come to a conclusion over such a technology ?
> -mike

Infra didn't say anything useful, and no, they basically say that it's
_not_ an antispam technology and that they'll continue to use it anyway,
not subject to debate, the end... Kinda weird, hmmm?

Last word on this, as it's getting really a frustrating experience.
Quoting your own monthly email:

<snip>
If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
vote on, let us know !
</snip>

Well folks, if you outright refuse to discuss/decide on stuff that
people are asking you to discuss/decide on, then please drop the above
from your email. I'll reconsider if it's worth wasting the bandwidth to
vote for anyone next time.

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature:
 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature   ;)