On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 22:07:08 +0100
"Kevin F. Quinn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Certainly good explanations as to why a bug is being closed are to be
> encouraged.  My issue isn't with that - it's with the way that the
> marking INVALID is perceived, when there's no need to be so harsh.

And NOCHANGE could be perceived as "We're not going to change this
anyway", so you're not really solving any problem by just changing a
label. Some people will only ever be happy if they get the FIXED
label on their reports.

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.