"Kevin F. Quinn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Closing INVALID is like saying they never had an issue - when clearly
> they did have an issue, even if it was just an issue of understanding.

If bugs.gentoo.org users think that it's like saying there's no issue,
ISTM the problem is with their understanding of bugzilla.

IMO a bugs.gentoo.org faq could help, with info about how to file a
useful bug, what to do if your bug is marked invalid, etc.  I'm not
qualified to write such a thing (at least not a good one), so all I can
do is toss the idea into the list.

--
»Q«