Grant Goodyear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> got out of hand.  Perhaps the goal was laudable, but the methods were
> not?  (As an aside, I didn't realize that Roy's e-mail was supposed to
> be a proctor directive.)  Or are people really looking for the proctors
> to get involved only when behavior is particularly egregious?  Is there

I find it disappointing (maybe "telling", if one is less charitable) that the
Proctors never censured the original poster for either the tone of the
message, nor the personal invective it contained, and still haven't.  I'd
imagine clear violations of the CoC to result in at least a public
admonishment and warning.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo [EMAIL PROTECTED]