Hi,

Am Montag, 29. Okt 2007, 07:45:48 -0400 schrieb Mike Frysinger:
> On Monday 22 October 2007, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
> > when setting up LDAP Pam authentication I encountered a
> > problem that seems to be neither Slapd- nor
> > nss_ldap-specific.
>
> for future reference, this belongs on the users list or the forums, not the
> development list

I asked this to the users list. My question was totally
ignored. I asked the OpenLDAP list, too. There I was
blocked; they told me I were off-topic. 'nss_ldap' itself
has no list as far as I can see. Where else should I ask?
microsoft.public.outlook.general?

Thanks again to Michael, Alec and Benjamin who helped me a lot.

Bertram

--
Bertram Scharpf
Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany