Hello,

I selected the blocker option, forcing users to unmerge gnupg-1.9.
Users that used only 1.9 slot, will be notified later by revbumping this slot.

I am truly sorry for bothering users, but this is the only way to push
this forward.

Thank you for your comments,
Alon Bar-Lev.

BTW:  If someone what to step forward and maintain gnupg, I will be most happy!
But this derives maintaining all g10 Code GmbH software, as they are
closely related.
dev-libs/libgcrypt
dev-libs/libksba
dev-libs/libgpg-error