On Sat, 2008-01-05 at 04:32 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 20:20:18 -0800
> Chris Gianelloni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > No offense to anyone, but holding back hundreds of developers and
> > thousands of users for a handful of developers
>
> ...and how exactly are hundreds of developers and thousands of users
> being held back? So far as I can see, in cases where anyone really is
> being held back, the arch teams are quite happy to prioritise -- the
> people who go around moaning about 'slacker archs' rarely if ever
> actually have anything holding them back.
>
> If anyone has any examples of where they really are being held back and
> where they really have given the arch teams plenty of time to do
> something, I'd like to see them... Somehow I doubt it happens very
> often, if at all.

It happened several times during the 2007.1 release cycle.  Of course, I
don't feel like wasting my time searching bugs to justify myself to you,
so if you're interested, feel free to search on your own.  Pretending it
doesn't happen doesn't make it go away.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering Strategic Lead