On Sun, 2008-01-06 at 23:35 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 14:09:24 +0100
> Matthias Langer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > This kind of conversation is not technical at all... Ciaranm, are you
> > a MIPS user? If so, do you think that running KEYWORDS="mips" is less
> > likely to result in breakage than running KEYWORDS="~mips"?
>
> I think you'd need a much larger sample than one to get any meaningful
> answer there (and it might be worth doing it across all other archs
> too, to find out whether mips is in any way anomalous).

Are there even enough users to get a larger sample?  Other than the like
3 devs still working on mips, I thought you were the only actual user.
I mean, I've watched things in "system" get broken on mips and nobody
even notices for several weeks.  There simply can't be that many people
who actually care if nobody even notices when *system* breaks.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering Strategic Lead