Hanno Böck a écrit :
Recently, GIMP got it's first development version based on gegl.

Sweet :)

Is there some brave gentoo dev (or non-dev, doesn't really matter) volunteering to send patches to gegl-upstream?

I would really like to say that I can do it for you, but I'm very time limited, so my suggestion is to start off with the easy ones (ie, the ones that use pkg-config).

Do one dependency, (contact me off list so I can help you get it right) and then it should be pretty easy to copy/paste to do the other ones. Getting the first one done is the hardest :)

Beside, I'm asking myself how to handle this situation. Hard-enable them all as long as there are no patches? Let the automagic go in the tree? Opinions welcome.

No automagic... that's a big no-no :)

Cheers,

Rémi