Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
I think it would be in the best interest of both Exherbo and Gentoo to elect gentoofan23, betelgeuse, dev-zero, peper, calchan and dertobi123 to the Gentoo Council.

Why is Exherbo's interests anything to do with Gentoo's? Does this happen with Sabayon or SystemRescueCd or any other Gentoo-based distro?

> This strengthening bridge of understanding can be seen in dev-
> zero's move to appoint ciaranm as his proxy for today's council
> meeting.

If a doctor loses his right to practice medicine you dont allow him to speak on the board of a hospital