On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 19:31:43 +0100
George Prowse <george.pro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > This strengthening bridge of understanding can be seen in dev-
>  > zero's move to appoint ciaranm as his proxy for today's council
>  > meeting.
>
> If a doctor loses his right to practice medicine you dont allow him
> to speak on the board of a hospital

Coming from you, George, that's rather rich... Also, I would like to
remind you that the Council's decision was everything to do with the
rules not allowing a non-developer to proxy (a claim which has yet to
be substantiated), and nothing to do with the attempts of a small number
of malcontents that anything involving me, Paludis or Exherbo is so
amazingly evil that it must be entirely ignored.

--
Ciaran McCreesh