Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> posted 4a480ec2.7030...@gmail.com, excerpted
below, on  Sun, 28 Jun 2009 19:45:54 -0500:

> It's also what I hate about our government here.

>From the context, I understood "here" /not/ to mean Gentoo.  FYI, while
it's tempting to make comments paralleling various wider world political
happenings, it's generally not wanted on this list, lest even /more
arguments start, with these being /entirely/ off topic.

So please do steer clear of such parallels in the future.  If you have
something about Gentoo to add to the conversation, fine (tho do remember
it's a Gentoo dev list and those of us who are not Gentoo devs are
guests), just keep the comments Gentoo related and don't stray
elsewhere, /particularly/ politics (or religion... etc), even if it's as
parallels or analogies.