Ben de Groot wrote:
> What about ppc64? They are MONTHS behind on stabilization,
> even for security bugs (see bug 281821 for example). The Qt team
> feels this is no longer acceptable. We propose that any arch that
> can't keep up will be demoted to experimental status.

ppc is also fairly far behind (much thanks to nixnut for keeping us
going!).  Part of the problem is that when I do get time to catch up,
we're so buried in bugs, it's time consuming just to triage and figure
out what to do next, and even to remember where I left off last.

I would really help if there were better communication about what bugs
absolutely need to be done ASAP and what can slide by for now.

That said, please be a bit more patient with us, we just don't have the
manpower to fix every single keywording bug immediately.

-Joe