On 03/08/10 14:13, Róbert Čerňanský wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:06:40 +0100
> Sebastian Pipping <sp...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
>> There are a few patterns for potentially low hanging fruits among
>> Gentoo bugs:
>>
>>   SRC_URI errors
>>   Missing depencies
>
> (Sorry for answering a developer targeted question while I'm not one.)

happy to have your input.

> - Minor version bumps (After examination what upstream changed and
>   after confirmation with mantainer, if any.)

needs good care and a little luck, but still, yes.

> - Stable requests

only if you're an arch tester.

> - New ebuilds

that's a tough one too, because it's often not a good idea to pull
something into the tree, e.g. when you don't use it yourself on a
regular basis.  i have done that before, but i think twice by now.

sebastian