On Sun, 2010-07-04 at 18:15 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> which is trivial to fix and anyone with commit privs could have done.  it
> certainly doesnt warrant a paniced "the sky is falling" message.

I think this is a great occasion to dump our stupid custom crap and
switch to SystemD, PolicyKit, NetworkManager, etc. Anyone with half a
brain already dropped our stuff. And the lack of use of modern tools is
the reason I don't use Gentoo on my work computer anymore.

--
Olivier Crête
tes...@gentoo.org