Il giorno mar, 28/09/2010 alle 12.33 -0700, Alec Warner ha scritto:
> Its not clear to me what your purpose is.  It is likely that many
> developers will be unable to do 1.  Does that concern you?  Should
> developers ask QA for help on packages?

Fixing the package is the solution, it's usually quick and easy to
identify; if you can bring up _any_ example of unfixable or
difficult-to-fix code, feel free.

I don't think that was not explained by me, I even wrote a whole blog
post about identifying, tracking down and fixing _FORTIFY_SOURCE
warnings.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/