On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:57:08 +0400
Maxim Koltsov <maksbo...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Sorry, forgot the eclass. Attaching it here...
> P.S. Email of author: 0xd34df...@gmail.com

Then you should CC him (like I did now).

> # Original author: 0xd34df00d <0xd34df...@gmail.com> and
> #                                Andrian Nord <nightn...@niifaq.ru>
>
> # Commiter: A.Vinogradov aka slepnoga <s...@vinogradov.lv>

Use eclassdoc.

> case ${EAPI:-0} in
>         4|3|2) ;;
>               0|1) die "EAPI not supported, bug ebuild mantainer" ;;
>               *) die "Unknown EAPI, Bug eclass maintainers." ;;
> esac

Don't mix space and tab indent.

> if [[ "${PV}" == "9999" ]]; then

Needs not to be quoted.

>       EGIT_PROJECT="leechcraft-${PV}"

What's the reasoning for this?

>       KEYWORDS=""

Keywords must not be set by an eclass. Package managers will complain
about this.

>       MY_P='leechcraft'

Usually, ${MY_P} stands for [alternate PN]-[PV]. MY_PN's what you're
referring to here.

>       S="${WORKDIR}/${MY_P}-${PV}"

You seem not to be using ${MY_P} anywhere else. Just put
'leechcraft-${PV}' there then, don't pollute the environment.

>       KEYWORDS="~amd64 ~x86"

As above, completely illegal.

> DEPEND="${DEPEND}
>               !www-client/leechcraft"

What's this and why is that?

> SLOT="0"

SLOTs don't fit eclasses too, unless special use. Eclass is no excuse
to avoid declaring standard variables in ebuilds.

> # @FUNCTION:leechcraft_src_unpack
> # Standart src_unpack live ebuild
>
> leechcraft_src_unpack() {
>       git-2_src_unpack
>
>       cd "${S}"
> }

What's the point of redeclaring this? Inheriting git-2 should do
the same, wouldn't it?

> # @FUNCTION: leechcraft_src_configure
> # Use for configure leechcraft source.
> # Build_type is magic :)

That's not an useful description.

> # @FUNCTION: leechcraft_src_install
> # Call cmake-utils_src_install :)
>
> leechcraft_src_install() {
>       cmake-utils_src_install
> }

Once again, inheriting cmake-utils should do that.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny