On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:44:57 -0700
Luca Barbato <lu_z...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On 10/04/12 11:45, William Hubbs wrote:
> > There are binaries in /{bin,sbin} which link against libraries in
> > /usr/lib for example.
>
> We could try to have an exact list and figure out exactly what is it
> and how impacting it is. If any of those are needed for early-boot it
> would be something to address nonetheless.

I have already opened bugs for many of them. But the list will increase
in time, and we'll either move a lot of libraries to /lib* or decide to
go the other way.

Did someone mentioned mentioning two cross-linked program/data trees
(well, three or four in our case) with fuzzy classification rules is
against KISS?

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny