Michał Górny posted on Tue, 07 Aug 2012 22:13:21 +0200 as excerpted:

> Sorry for the confusion caused to you and the others. You need to read
> it bottom-to-top. I reversed the line order for Sylvain who seems to
> prefer reading that way.

LOL!  THAT's what it was!  Along the same lines...

...senil emas eht gnolA  !saw ti tahw s'TAHT  !LOL

http://www.textreverse.com/

(While the link I had saved was stale it did mean I still remembered
enough about it to plug the idea into google and successfully find it.
Link updated.  =:^)