On 29/03/13 16:35, Rich Freeman wrote:
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Samuli Suominen <ssuomi...@gentoo.org> wrote:
What do you have there? We cover bunch of those in pkg_postinst of udev
already.

After a bunch of cleanup (after which I have yet to detect any
problems), I have:
70-persistent-cd.rules  70-persistent-net.rules
80-net-name-slot.rules  kino.rules  local.rules

Only media-video/kino actually claims one of those files.  If I missed
an elog message somewhere, I'm ready for my flogging.  :)

Rich

I fixed kino but I didn't revision bump for it. Waiting for something
bigger to revbump it. If you re-emerge kino, the rule will move to /lib/udev/rules.d.

Those 70-* and 80-* are in udev pkg_postinst, this news item, everywhere... can all 3 be deleted if you haven't modified them yourself.

So that leaves one... local.rules... dunno about that. I'm curious.

- Samuli