On Wed, 2014-04-02 at 17:25 +0800, Ben de Groot wrote:
> I'm strongly considering reverting these changes in the packages I
> maintain. I'm tired of having to deal time and again with multilib
> breakage.
>
> Either that, or someone else can take over primary maintainership.

Ben, if you are uncomfortable with multilib changes in cairo and don't
want to see it unmasked ~arch, I am volunteering to co-maintain it.
Assign any multilib issues with it to me. It's worth it to me because I
am a wine maintainer, and wine will benefit enormously once all of its
dependencies have finally been multilibbed and we can unmask the flags
in stable.