On 2015-02-10 12:38, hasufell wrote:
> > - Motion: "The council encourages the games team to accept join
> >   requests and elect a lead. In the event they don't elect a lead
> >   within 6 weeks, we will consider the team as dysfunctional and thus
> >   disband it."
> >   Accepted with 6 yes votes and 1 abstention.

> This is offtopic, but what's the status? Who is the new lead?

This was mostly contingent on new people joining the games herd, from what
comments I got back no one really wanted to join (at least under the current
system). I wasn't going to force the games team to elect a new lead when it
appears none cared much at that point who the lead was. Also, I would advise
caution on considering it dysfunctional and disbanding it due to this.

To reinforce the point that's been said before, if people want the status quo
to change the most direct route is often joining and making changes, not
standing on the sidelines asking for change.

Thanks,
Tim