All,

I'm seeing at least two ways of handling zsh completion files in the
tree.

The first is in a package I maintain and several others in the tree --
using the zsh-completion use flag along with an rdepend on
app-shells/zsh behind the use flag. The package I maintain that does
this is www-client/pybugz, but you will find several other packages
doing the same thing.

The other method is shown by dev-vcs/hub at least, and maybe several
other packages -- e.g. unconditionally installing the completions
according to our small files installation practice and not reflecting
the rdepend on app-shells/zsh.

I think we should be consistent with how we handle this, and personally
I would vote for the first way since zsh is not all that common.
However, if the feeling is that we should nuke the zsh-completion use
flag, I'll be the first to do it, and I'll start opening bugs against
other packages.

Comments/discussion are welcome.

William