On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 1:17 PM, Rich Freeman <ri...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 12:51 PM, William Hubbs <willi...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>>
>> The other method is shown by dev-vcs/hub at least, and maybe several
>> other packages -- e.g. unconditionally installing the completions
>> according to our small files installation practice and not reflecting
>> the rdepend on app-shells/zsh.
>
> I'd go with this, since this is how we handle bash.

I think we should be consistent between bash and other shells here.
Either make both bash completion and zsh completion conditional on use
flags or make them both unconditional.

It makes sense to make exceptions for certain classes of small files
(init scripts versus shell completion), but not for specific
implementations of small files (bash versus zsh, openrc versus
systemd).