What's not clear with 'apropriate' word in my sentence?

Let me clarify - if package depend either on Qt4 or Qt5 and CAN not be
built with Qt at all - force this behaviour with REQUIRED_USE.

I think that it was obvious that i have meant exactly this case, cause
other cases are unreasonable here.

--
Best regards, Sergey Popov
Gentoo developer