Err, i have read the whole thread and still does not get a point, why i
am wrong.

It's old battle like we have beforce with "gtk" meaning "any versions of
GTK flag". This behaviour should be killed with fire.

Let's me reiterate some of the cases:

1. Package can be build without Qt GUI at all, but either Qt4 or Qt5 can
be chosen, but not both.

Fix this with REQUIRED_USE, do not enable any of Qt flags by default

2. Package can not be build without Qt GUI - either Qt4 or Qt5 is
required, but not both

Same thing here, different REQUIRED_USE operator. But - enable one of
the flags by default to ease life of users.

3. Package can be build with Qt4 or Qt5 or both AT THE SAME TIME(if such
package even exists?)

Do not use REQUIRED_USE here, not needed.

Now, please tell me, where am i wrong?

--
Best regards, Sergey Popov
Gentoo developer