James Le Cuirot posted on Tue, 16 Feb 2016 22:19:44 +0000 as excerpted:

> Oh, that's cool! Now I come to think of it, I believe it was this effort
> that made me aware of s6 in the first place but I'd forgotten about it
> since. Now I feel dumb.

Umm... I think there was supposed to be a break, here...

> As you were then. You're doing great work and
> we're clearly spoilt for choice. :)

... because as it was written, it appeared to be...

"Now I feel dumb.  As you were [dumb] then."

Which is how I originally read it, but it'd didn't seem to make any sense
at all given the context, so I had to go back and figure out where my
parsing went wrong, and decided it was a missing break.

Just in case anyone else reads that wrong, as I did initially.
Unfortunately, I write things that end up reading totally not the way I
intended too, from time to time.  I /hate/ it when that happens! =:^(

... Unless of course a sneaky insult was actually intended! ;^)