On Sun, 3 Apr 2016 22:57:42 +0200 Ulrich Mueller wrote:

>Does anyone still use the CVS $Id$ keywords that are in all ebuilds'
>headers, or are they being expanded anywhere? Or is there any other
>reason why they should be kept?
>
>In fact, the council had already voted to drop them in its 20141014
>meeting:
>
>   Can we drop CVS headers post-migration?
>   Aye: blueness, creffett (proxy for ulm), dberkholz, dilfridge,
>   radhermit, rich0, williamh
>
>Ulrich

Yes, I still use these lines to check for ebuild changes between
portage and my personal overlay. So please keep this line.

Thanks.

Lars

--
Lars Wendler
Gentoo package maintainer

Attention! New gpg key! See (self signed server cert for now)
http://www.gentoofan.org/blog/index.php?/archives/9-New-gpg-keys.html