On 03/04/16 20:34, Michael Palimaka wrote:
Hi,

KDE team intends to stabilise Plasma 5 shortly, so please review the
accompanying news items.

There's many packages that warn me about not having KDE installed when upgrading to Plasma 5. It's in a quite accusatory tone even:

  WARNING! Your system configuration does not contain
  "kde-apps/kdebase-runtime-meta".
  With this setting you are unsupported by KDE team.
  All missing features you report for misc packages will be
  probably ignored or closed as INVALID.

I think should be fixed, or if not then at least be addressed in the news item because I find the warning very confusing.