Martin Vaeth posted on Thu, 01 Sep 2016 05:03:20 +0000 as excerpted:

> Duncan <1i5t5.dun...@cox.net> wrote:
>> Martin Vaeth posted on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:08:17 +0000 as excerpted:

>>> There's palemoon
>>
>> For Linux?
>
> Even for gentoo: There's a "palemoon" overlay in layman.

Again, thanks, everyone.  I'm not personally so put off by firefox /yet/
to need palemoon, but I'm very glad to be corrected and know that it's at
least /available/ for Linux, both in case I /do/ need it myself, and so I
can correctly mention it as an option to others should the subject come
up elsewhere.