El 15/08/17 a las 17:50, R0b0t1 escribió:
> Where was this decision discussed?
https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-hardened/message/62ebc2e26d91e8f079197c2c83788cff

And many other threads in that list for example, those are just blueness
(the package maintainer) conclussions.
> The last available kernel is
> apparently receiving long term support, there may not be any reason to
> remove it.
Not by the original upstream, and definitively not in the way in which
Grsec used to (manually cherrypicking security related commits and not
just those marked as security related).

Although minipli's kernel patches are good and I personally recommend
them, this is not something the Gentoo Hardened team will do. Also they
probably should be renamed something else.
> If it isn't broken and creating work yet I'm not sure why
> anyone cares.

Go to #gentoo-hardened and see how there is people asking about this
again and again :P