On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 11:47:41 -0600
R0b0t1 <r03...@gmail.com> wrote:
.>
> Does the existence of a decision mean I would need to contact the
> trustees if I feel the changes have not been adequately justified?

They have no power here. Consider the foundation as second head of a 2
headed snake. Used to be 3 when infra was more powerful. Trustees maybe
could if there was a different structure. But the foundations role is
pretty limited and intentionally crippled.

Unless you can provide a compelling legal case that would fall under
the legal protection duties of the trustees. But in general Trustees
cannot dictate to council, its the other way around. Council dictates
to Trustees. I doubt it will ever change. I tried long ago.

Council has final say on all technical matters unless it involves
legalities.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.