On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 7:20 PM, Georg Rudoy <0xd34df...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand <k...@gentoo.org>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > I hope you really mean that, we've all heard you complaining about this
>> > too many times already.
>> >

>> Inasmuch as a random person is likely to care, glancing at the
>> messages shows wltjr is the more convincing of the parties involved.
>> Having actually wasted time trying to figure out what is going on
>> there is no mention of what ever happened from Gentoo that indicates
>> anything improper took place.
>
> Single-point samples are not really representative.
>
> The messages wltjr sent and the bugs/PRs/etc he linked convinced me in
> quite the contrary, at least, about the legitimacy of the current
> actions.

I am having trouble understanding you, unfortunately. It seems like
you agree with his removal from the list. I suppose that is okay,
originally I just tuned the conversations out because they were noisy.

The summary I have tried to provide is: despite the fact wltjr does
not seem to have a filter, he has so far not actually been incorrect.
The developers involved, on the other hand, have been contradicting
themselves since I first saw this around 2013. At some point they
appear to have provided him an "out" and would have let him apologize,
but he wants an apology from them.

Cheers,
     R0b0t1