On 10/01/18 14:55, Alexander Berntsen wrote:
> On 10/01/18 08:55, Lars Wendler wrote:
>> Seems we're turning into an elitist club or something...
> Gentoo has already had the reputation of being an elitist club for
> years. As such I'd like to see steps to remedy this status, rather than
> taking steps like this, which just exacerbates the unfortunate status.
At the risk of earning myself an outright ban may I propose the following:

Perhaps some of the devs still reading this thread, may wish to table a
discussion at the forthcoming Gentoo council meeting, that this subject
is given some discussion by those [supposedly] steering the
distribution. Perhaps some of those elected representatives(!) who could
potentially be considered perpetrators of this problem would then be
tasked with addressing the issue properly, both in their own courts, and
more widely ...