On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 08:55:11AM +0100, Lars Wendler wrote:
> Seems we're turning into an elitist club or something...

Elitist seems too kind a word.  Knee-jerk reaction, petty vendetta,
impulsive emotional reaction comes to mind - instead of articulating and
implementing a vision for the distribution, principled action, making
all devs work together towards the goals that have been set.  Not day to
day reactions and bad ones at that.  Council is failing its one main
task - it prolly has been for some time, this one also fails "first, do
no harm" test.

Mind you they are not harming willingly.  I am pretty sure they are all
well intentioned.  They, as a group, just do not have, I dont know, the
vision, the experience, the personality to lead a distro.

We need a change as otherwise I am afraid the future is not bright.  I
think with this last straw I lost faith in the current setup.  Death by
a committee.  Yey.

--
Eray