On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 10:20:23AM -0500, Christopher Díaz Riveros wrote:
> Still on the TODO list:
>
>  -next step will be to create an ebuild for installer, I may need some help
> there but it should be pretty simple.
>
>  -still some validations: installer error messages are quite hard to
> understand
> if you are installing Gentoo for the first time (my fault), so I'll be working
> on better error messages.
>
>  -Ask if there is a way to add installer in the liveUSB so that people don't
> need to install it manually in order to begin a Gentoo installation.
Once it's a little further from the above (esp having a package), releng
can potentially include it in the release media (*cd-stage1).

Hopefully you have a very minimal set of dependencies for it, because
the installcd is quite slim (by gentoo media standards).

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux: Dev, Infra Lead, Foundation Treasurer