On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 7:04 AM Conrad Kostecki <con...@kostecki.com> wrote:
> > # Michael Weber <x...@gentoo.org> (17 Jul 2013)
> > # Upstream next versions
> > # Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> (15 Mar 2019)
> > # No single unmasked version since.  Removal in 30 days.  Bug #671238.
> > >=sys-boot/raspberrypi-firmware-1_pre
>
> Could we keep this package? I can take it, and make a proper release, if that
> would be enough to keep this package? I am using this on my gentoo with my
> Rpi3.

Do you know something about media-libs/raspberrypi-userland as well?
I'm hoping to enable libglvnd support in media-libs/mesa and
x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers soon, and this is the only other package in
Gentoo that uses app-eselect/eselect-opengl.

Do we care to keep this now that Mesa's vc4 driver is in good shape?