On 26. 3. 2020 18:47, Samuel Bernardo wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I send this email to ask you for your help for the better approach to
> translate the following autoreconf command to an ebuild:
>
>> |autoreconf -i -f ./configure \ --prefix=/usr \
>> --libexecdir=/usr/lib/snapd \
>> --with-snap-mount-dir=/var/lib/snapd/snap \ --enable-apparmor \
>> --enable-nvidia-biarch \ --enable-merged-usr|
> I realise that eautoreconf from autotools.eclass doesn't accept any
> parameters, so how would you advise me to reproduce it inside an ebuild
> using the available functions and eclasses?
>
> My goal is to create an ebuild from latest snapd pkgbuild:
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=snapd
>
> Thank you,
>
> Samuel

I guess you are not really after autoreconf arguments rather than
./configure ones. You want to focus on src_configure() in the ebuild. I
suggest starting here:

https://devmanual.gentoo.org/ebuild-writing/functions/src_configure/configuring/index.html

and there are plenty of examples existing in the portage. You will need
to define USE flags for your ebuild though so that users can
enable/disable parts of functionality.

Happy hacking!

Michal