On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:38:28 +0900
Jason Stubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The cache and elog plugin selection(s) come from user settings but
> emaint (and repoman whenever that happens (and possibly even emerge
> itself one day?)) needs to automatically detect what's available and
> use it.

The last part I consider questionable, while they shouldn't come from
the user config directly I'd be very careful with a "use everything
possible" policy. Not saying that it's flat wrong or that I have a
better plan right now, but having this as a primary design goal seems
wrong.

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.